• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff please look at this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xAnTiCx

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey staff of the MCSG Servers.

I am p0pped from AU MCSG and I am sick of being muted. I am a Platinum Donor for at least 4 years. It wasn't been who said that sexual message. It was my brother. My brother was on my account because I was teaching him how to play MCSG Hunger games. I left the room for about 5 minutes and I got muted forever! I was just wondering if I could please be unmuted. If i get un muted I would never do anything like that. I'm sorry if my brother offended someone. I'm playing MCSG a lot more now and I want to join a MCSG Clan but I cant talk in chat. It makes me really annoyed and I want to get really angry. It feels like I'm the only who is muted. Overall on MCSG. Its a very great and popular server and i've been playing for at least 5 - 6 years of my life.

Please just give me another chance.

Cheers, p0pped.

William

District 13
Reaction score
Hello there!
I'll try to give you a good answer for the situation.
Keep in mind that even if it was your brother playing, the responsibility of the account is the owner of it (you). And actions will be done towards it if the user gets caught breaking the rules.
I encourage you to make a ban dispute, that's the only way to have a chance of being unmuted/unbanned.
Link: dispute.mcgamer.info

And if you'd like to see the evidence regarding the mute then jump on teamspeak (ts.mcgamer.net) and poke a moderator :)

PS: MCGamer has been around for 3,5 years, platinum wasn't a rank on the server before some time in 2014 I believe

Hopefully this helped you out, feel free to PM me if you need any help.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci