• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff never look at Ban Disputes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhaleon

Diamond
Reaction score
It has been a while since I posted the ban dispute. I was accused and banned of Sprint/Aimbot hacks. I really want to play mcsg, but I have been banned for 6.8 days. I posted a Ban Dispute and I haven't gotten any support as to why I was banned, and a yes or no answer of getting unbanned. Is this normal? Are most of the staff busy?

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When you use the term 'staff' I can only assume you are thinking of moderators all the way up to the administrators. However, this is not the case. Only senior staff review ban disputes and sometimes this can take a while. I can only advise you to keep patient and wait out your ban or a response from one of our twelve senior moderators. If you was wrongly banned, your ban will be lifted and you will be liable to apply for moderator (If you wanted too of course). To conclude, just be patient, it's easier said than done but just try your best. I hope I have answered your question, and I believe I have, therefore I will now close this thread. Nonetheless, if you have any more question please contact me via private message on the forums. Have a nice day.

Thread locked.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
In addition, you only posted the ban dispute about 4 hours ago. That is very little time, and others have been waiting for longer than you. Be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci