• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sr.Staff mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banterologist_

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok, so three times this month, I have applied. Twice I have been denied for alright reasons and have rectified my ways.

This time, I was denied for an outstanding ban I 'apparently' have. I would like to say I am in NO possession of any alt accounts and would like to contact an Administrator about this. I'm not having it.

Jack

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Posting on the forums is not the best way to contact them. Try messaging them here on the forums or on teamspeak. You can even email them.

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Hey there!

Since this is something pertaining to your Moderator Application, it is best if you PM a Sr. Moderator on the forums or hop on the Teamspeak and talk to one there. They will talk about it and what may or may not happen in the future.

If you hop on the Teamspeak, we can go over whatever is tied to your account. You can also PM a staff member and ask for the evidence that warranted for the punishment, but it is the easiest if you hop on the MCGamer Teamspeak (ts.mcgamer.net)

If you have further questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to contact a Staff member privately via forum(s) message and we can assist you from there.

NagolGames

QA;TL

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
Hey Jack!

I do believe I spoke to you about this on the TeamSpeak last night. Yes, everyone is human, and sometimes we do make mistakes. However, when we do make mistakes, we do our best to fix them.

If you do have a ban on record, it does need to be 9 months since that ban was issued. However, until recently, it was 12 months instead.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but you are free to apply at any time.

Have a great day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci