• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Spotting Hackers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casted_Lights

Tribute
Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me or link me to a thread which explains how to spot hackers and how to kill/survive/escape them?
I lose a lot of 1v1 fights and I always think the person is hacking altough I never type anything, please tell me how to spot hackers so I don't feel bad for losing a 1v1 fight.
Thanks in advance <3

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, it's *fairly* easy to know what Aimbot and KillAura hackers look like. If they're hitting you from insane reaches or hitting you from an impossible angle or position, then it's safe to say they're hacking. Other types of hackers are easier to spot, like Speed hackers- self explanatory. Over time and experience from either playing against hackers or seeing hackers play, you'll get better at telling if someone's using hacks.

If ever you think someone's hacking though, don't hesitate to tell a mod about it- after all, it's our job to keep the servers clean!

QA;TL
Feel free to PM me with any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci