• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

sponsorship abuse fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbonner525

Spectator
Reaction score
i have a idea that would fix the sponsorship abuse thing.how about every time you come in 1st 2nd or 3rd in the games you get 1 2 or 3 sponsorship points and when you die you can use those for different items for whoever you sponsor and different items cost different amounts so like 2 bread costs 1 point or 1 diamond sword costs 15 points or something.thanks for reading this post:)

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah it can all be abused.. Also if you readed the no no thread you already knew this.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I
no i meant he/she can give the player the item directly into his inventory
I know exactly what you mean. So 15 points for a diamond sword. You know there are people with 400+ wins. Thats a lot of diamond swords to give to all their little friends

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I
I know exactly what you mean. So 15 points for a diamond sword. You know there are people with 400+ wins. Thats a lot of diamond swords to give to all their little friends
Make it 500 points for a diamond sword, but i still think this is a bad idea lol.

mbonner525

Spectator
Reaction score
I
it was just a suggestion but good point thanks for pointing it out

Dean

Career
Reaction score
It won't be happening because it'll get abused one way or another. Plus it's unfair for players who don't the the item.

In-game sponsoring is apart of the "No No" suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci