• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sponsor system suggestion

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

AdultChild

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there!

Well lately i've been thinking about the sponsor system on MCGamer network. As Survival Games is based off of the feature film, Hunger Games, it would be cool to implement some cool stuff! My suggestion is that when you sponsor someone an item, you should be able to write a short message to them that appears for only them in chat. This is similar to the movie as when Katniss gets burn cream, it says "apply generously and stay alive. -H".

I just feel as if this would add a little something to the game!

Thanks for reading!

-AdultChild

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This wouldn't work as people would cuss people out it something along those lines, MSG the person who killed you.

AdultChild

Platinum
Reaction score
I believe that swearing is against the rules? Cussed words are stared out too. If someone is trying to send their killer message then at least the killer receives something useful from the sponsor list.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just cuz u can be reported doesn't mean people won't do it, it's not just cussing, telling people to kill themselves etc..

AdultChild

Platinum
Reaction score
It's no different than people waiting until that person dies/game finishes and saying it. It seems like you're saying this will encourage people to abuse people more?

I don't think it will. A simple screenshot and report can get someone banned. You're just over thinking it.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's no different than people waiting until that person dies/game finishes and saying it. It seems like you're saying this will encourage people to abuse people more?

I don't think it will. A simple screenshot and report can get someone banned. You're just over thinking it.
I've been here a lot longer... Which one is more convenient, waiting or sponsoring someone rite there?

Pm me if you are still not understanding hat I'm trying to say.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This has been suggested before, I wish it could be added in.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Just cuz u can be reported doesn't mean people won't do it, it's not just cussing, telling people to kill themselves etc..
People can and will swear regardless, so if you want to play by those rules why not just remove the entire chat feature from MCSG, so people don't swear anymore :p. I like this idea, and I've often thought to myself it would be cool to send my friends in-game little messages if I died. :3 Just to maybe tell them which server I'll be in or, maybe just thanks for watching out for me. :3 I like this idea.

AdultChild

Platinum
Reaction score
I do understand what youre saying. I've played mcsg for 2 years, this is just a new account. Like TheappleTree said, people will cuss regardless.

Thanks for your view though!

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
I do understand what youre saying. I've played mcsg for 2 years, this is just a new account. Like TheappleTree said, people will cuss regardless.

Thanks for your view though!
I mean, people most likely send hateful messages at times, but people do that in the chat already... I say we need to update the antiswearing plug in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci