• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sponsor Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakinss

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello all, I was creating this thread to suggest an idea. This is a bit far-fetched, but I think it would be really cool if this could be implemented into MCSG. What I am saying is that whenever you sponsor someone, you can send a message, almost like in the real Hunger Games. The problem with this is that you can reveal players location, the things they have, etc. Those are the main reasons why I think this would not work. But, if it was put into MCSG, I believe it would be a cool feature to sponsoring. Doing this would allow players to say things like good fight (compliment?), say personal things, I just see numerous possibilities with doing this. If it was someone like Huahwi (Or any celebrity like person), you can say something like "I love your videos, keep up the great work!". This command would be performed by doing /sponsor <Message> Again, this is just a suggestion and I would like to hear some feedback as to what you think about this.

Thanks,
Cakinss. :)

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
A pretty good idea! But as you stated it could be misused. Other than that it would be pretty cool to be implemented.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your name is cockness? Such as coc as in clash of clans or the other meaning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci