• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sponsor Messages | An Ingenious MCSG Suggestion!

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright, I was rewatching the Hunger Games movie today and found proof of something I have been thinking about for a looooong time. Sponsorable messages! (Maybe price depends on length, or time left in game!)

Proof:
Screen Shot 2013-11-18 at 4.08.46 PM.png

So why not? I suggest the cost be between 100 and 400 points. :)
Maybe even the ability to attach messages to sponsorable items..
Who knows, the possibilities are endless!!

-SpaghettiSquid​

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
This has been suggested before (by me).

Expect mixed reactions

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The problem is that it might be abused by ragers to harass their killers.

Upperbyte

Diamond
Reaction score
Not gonna be a good suggestion. What if the sponsor messages were used to tell people where they are and other useful things. It gonna allow them to find people more easier, which is not really fair.

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
Not gonna be a good suggestion. What if the sponsor messages were used to tell people where they are and other useful things. It gonna allow them to find people more easier, which is not really fair.
I don't think that's an issue. You can easily do that through Skype.
I agree. When playing MCSG, anyone who is teaming "for reelz" is on Skype or Teamspeak.

The problem is that it might be abused by ragers to harass their killers.
Very true. and I hadn't taken that into consideration. But I mean if they're gonna rage either way (hub or directly to the person) might as well do it to the person and report it as abuse. :) People can get pretty far in the hub and still be ok. I've seen people spamming the f-bomb avoiding the swear filter and they were given 3+ chances to stop.

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
View attachment 16294

This might happen if this is added.
I don't understand your point.. Sure that's rude, but it's not hateful. xD It's like calling someone smelly. Sure it's rude, but it's not meant to cause serious hurt feelings. My internet-friends call eachother fatties/phatties/phats/fats all the time and we know it's a joke. If someone else called me fat, I would just laugh at them wasting points to say that!

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
And they get banned for abuse. :) While it does create an opportunity for abuse it also adds an awesome aspect to MCSG.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci