• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

sponsor issues help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i purchased the DIAMOND SPONSOR last night and it still hasn't come to effect, why???
i paid 75$ for it!!!

ive emailed mcgamer but all i got was an automated email saying they'll get to it in 1-3 business days??? someone help??

ty,

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
It can take a while before your rank is assigned, so I'm not sure wheter something truly went wrong with your purchase. If you still haven't received your rank in 2 days, something probably went wrong and by that time mcgamer will definitely have looked into it, meaning that it'll probably be fixed. This off course only applies if you have emailed us at [email protected].

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Also, make sure you emailed [email protected], and include your username, proof of the donation (Such as a receipt) the time/day, and any other information that can help them confirm that it was you.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Just checked your IGN, you now have your diamond donor :). Thank you so much for supporting the servers. Enjoy your perks :).

QA;TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci