• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sponsor Implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerukai

Tribute
Reaction score
So, we all know that it's still in beta, but I have a great idea.
Sponsors, so that spectators can spend some of their points (2-10) on items to buy for other people. If the person you choose to give the item to makes it to the final 5 or higher, you get double the points back. If he/she wins, you get 25x the points back. If they die, you lose the points. Also, you can see other spectators while in spectator mode.

Also - if this is not already implemented, an anti-hack feature. This is so that a plugin INSTANTLY kicks those who activate and type of mod.:D

CrowHH

Tribute
Reaction score
This will be abused by teams. And 25x is WAY too much, the sponsor can get like 150 more points than the winner, 5x is better in my opinion.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I made a post almost exactly like this a couple weeks ago. It was shut down by everybody. I disagree because 1. That's really not enough points, seeing as lots of peopl have over 1000 points. 2. 25x is WAY WAY WAY too much 3. Not many people like the idea.

Toraqi

Tribute
Reaction score
People could give all of their items to one person which isn't really fair. You could as well do nothing if you have enough people that give you items. Also, if it is deathmatch with someone with iron and diamond vs leather and stone, you could bet 10 points and get 250 :/

crozekilla

Spectator
Reaction score
So, we all know that it's still in beta, but I have a great idea.
Sponsors, so that spectators can spend some of their points (2-10) on items to buy for other people. If the person you choose to give the item to makes it to the final 5 or higher, you get double the points back. If he/she wins, you get 25x the points back. If they die, you lose the points. Also, you can see other spectators while in spectator mode.

Also - if this is not already implemented, an anti-hack feature. This is so that a plugin INSTANTLY kicks those who activate and type of mod.:D
It should be if the person wins you get double the points back; no other way of getting points back. Other than that, great idea!

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Part of the "No-No" Suggestions
Hello! Below are some things we have taken note of, but will most likley not have in the near future.
(Will be added to as the time goes on)

-Sponsors
-New server locations
-Being mobs
-Any SMP mods
Also Chad made a post about sometime maybe implenting a betting system:
Spectators should spectate, nothing else. Browse the forums if you are bored! We might add in a betting system where you can bet your points on the winner but that is way later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci