• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sponsor Help Suggestion

Team

Spectator
Reaction score
I recently was trying to sponsor someone who i wasn't talking too or anything, and I didn't know what to give them. I didn't want to waste my points but there was no way to tell what to sponsor them. My suggestion is that you add a way to look inside a player's inventory to see what they need. If this already exists disregard this thread, please.

-Team

K259864

Career
Reaction score
That would be extremely difficult to code and our developers are very busy anyways.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This would be a nice suggestion, but it can easily abused by Teams. Imagine this situation: Player A and B are in a team. Player A died and spectates player B. B has decent equipment, let's say gold armor and a stone sword. Now there is player C, which has only leather armor, but a diamond sword. C hides his sword to make others think he's weak. But if A could just look into Cs inventory, the whole points of hiding things and making others think you're weak goes away.

Team

Spectator
Reaction score
K259864, All right, but the idea is there.

kaiomann, Then there could be a team system where you do "/team exampleusername" and then the other person accepts, then if one dies they can look in the others' inventories.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
K259864, All right, but the idea is there.

kaiomann, Then there could be a team system where you do "/team exampleusername" and then the other person accepts, then if one dies they can look in the others' inventories.
When you could only look into your teammates inventory, this wouldn't have any use, since your mate could tell you what he got/needs anyways.

Team

Spectator
Reaction score
True, but unless you are in skype or teamspeak or something, you can't communicate with them without the other tributes knowing what they have.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I beleive theres an exisitng command that does this that is used on many survival servers to find invedit using hackers.
Though I think this same command allows those with the power to use it to remove and add items to the player. If that function can be removed from the command, it might as well be worth to add to the servers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci