• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sponsor a Boat Idea

Mayo1499

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls,
I know recently royroyboy posted a post about this and he stated it was my idea and now i'm re posting it. I've asked around the hub numerous times and got peoples feedback on what they think. It has been all but good responses and they think the pork-chop could be switched out for it. A sponsor item in many cases is meant to help a person when they are in urgent need of food, crafting item and with a boat it may give them a chance to get out of the two v one fishing rod boost tactic which is impossible to get away unless you fight. Yes on some maps it may be useless but overall i think adding a boat to the sponsor list it will give a player that extra chance to last that bit longer in a game.

Send us your feedback on what you think and if you don't like the idea please tell me why because positive and sometimes negative comments are always helpful for my ideas in the future.

Cheers Mayo1499 - Iron Donor

Razrblayde

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah seems like a good idea, They should definetly incorporate that

Mayo1499

Survivor
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the replys hopefully more players and mods will see this and will hopefully be incorporated into the servers soon :D

Binct

Career
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't want players to be able to sponsor boats. It will most likely just give a higher advantage to teams and just prolong chases. But that's just my opinion. :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I definitely agree, but rather than having it replace the pork chop (which I'm fine with, but as an alternative if people don't want that to happen), they could add an extra line of sponsor items with a boat and other things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci