• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Spider Bay

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Terrain, as much as I can see, looks like vanilla generated terrain. Also, you'll need a lot more detail.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
The podiums are unfair... And its vanilla gen.
So:

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
1. The terrain seems like it was generated on a vanilla seed. That's a general no-no.
2. From the screenshots provided, we don't see much of the map. I would suggest taking wider screenshots of larger areas.
3. The pedestals at the cornucopia do not look like they are evenly centered around the chests. This is also a huge no-no. I would recommend fixing that.
4. Download programs such as World Edit or Voxel Sniper. Those are great programs for terraforming. Hire builders, terraformers, and redstoners with significant experience to make the best map possible.

As for this map itself, I'm sorry to say that it's just not that good. :( Sorry.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
1) It is a randomly generated world. You need custom terrain if you want to even begin to try to get this on the servers.
2) The cornucopia chests are enclosed and the pedestals are literally scattered all over the place. This is extremely unfair and unprofessional.
3) That map radius can't be more than 50. The minimum allowed radius is 200.
4) Your only description of the map is spiders and traps. Spiders are fine as it is your theme, but if there are really only traps, then the map will no be liked.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci