• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Speeds...

Do you like this idea.

• Why do you even exist?

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • OH MER GAWD I LOVE EM! ADD THEM NOAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • <3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
M

MrMad2000

Now, I posted quite a few suggestions on these very forums, most of you guys disagree with what I think, and I personally and judging that this post could even start a
FLAME WAR! (Please no.)
Anyways, this is my idea.

Now we ALL love it when we become Careers. (Did I spell that right?) In a game, but sometimes we are the only ones on the map. So to make the survival games more realistic we could do this.

1) The less amount of items you have in your inventory/hotbar/Armour equipped. The faster you go, so at the start you'll get like a speed boost but if you get leather Armour you would go normal speed, chain and gold you would get slowness I, Iron armour you would get slowness II or maybe slowness I and another negitive side effect that doesn't effect you that much.

2) Weapons.
Diamond swords are just a bit too overpowered, but they only do half a heart more than what a iron sword can deal, heart and damage wise, except the criticals.
If you are carrying a diamond sword, you should maybe not be able to block. Or maybe you can't swing as fast or again, slowness...
(Not sure if that is possible to code but oh well, it's suggestions, anything is possible with suggestions.)
Iron swords and stone swords could maybe break easier because come on, when in a map unless the map has just been released and Chad is playing on the server, are you ever going to break a stone sword? It rarely happens. RARELY but still can, but to make it a slight tad fairer, make them not have so much duribility.

3) Bows, axes, other stuff.
Bows are my favourite weapon
Flint and steel I cannot use to save my life with.
Fishing rods are my second best favourite weapon.
(I'm English i'm not making that many grammar mistakes. I spell favorite favourite.)

Make it so fishing rods, if you say have more than three. (Please, not on breeze island again...)
You like get I don't know... Blindness for a second every minute?

Bow: The more arrows, the shorter the distance you can shoot them? I don't know.
Axes: They're worse than swords, enough said?
Flint and steel: If you have them in your hand you don't take to much damage from fire? If you have nine of them you don't take damage from fire or lava for a minute? (Damages durability of the flint and steel.)
Cake: Eat to much of it, you get the nausia thing, however you spell it.

Nausia? Nausion? Nawsiaaaah? Nausea? Oh, forget it.

Gimme your suggestions down below :3

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It would be interesting but frankly irritating. Not really fair for someone who did some tough fights to earn their crap to get hindered in pvp. If you are fighting a good player with less gear they get an advantage and you will get destroyed if you are slow. People can strafe and run away from you 300x easier. Then games would last longer, not to mention there would be many a rant thread about this.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
New players would be confused and not be able to get into the full experience of the game without quiting.

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Yup I agree, let's try to keep this simple for newer players as I could see them being very confused :p . I would even find myself trying to get used to all of this lol

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Would be pretty much pointless to try to kill someone with less stuff than you, he just runs away and bye

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci