• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Speed In The Hub?

Should there be a speed effect in the hub?

• Total voters

Torperion

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey MCSG community. :D

Title is basically self-explanitory, I believe that a speed effect should be given to all users in the new MCSG hub. The lobby made by Team Elite looks decent, but the problem is that it's freaking huge. The jump pads are helpful, but it doesn't remove the vast length of the bridges leading to the gamemode signs. Therefore, I believe that an infinite speed effect (Possibly something around IV) should be given, so it'll be easier to run around, and get into your favorite gamemodes.

Comments and/or Feedback are more then welcome. ;D

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I completely agree. It would be much easier to do things in the lobby. There is the warp compass which warps you to specific spots, but I feel like this in addition would help a lot too.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Well, the boost/jump pads aren't 100% finished and very buggy, but those will be the equivalent of what you are suggesting here when the beta is fully open ;).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci