• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Spectators should cheer the tributes on during the Deathmatch

Should tributes be able to view the spectators chat during a deathmatch?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So i was thinking, during a death-match, there isn't much the spectators can do to help the tributes win at that stage, and i've always wanted to see what the spectators are saying when I'm in a death-match (rarely). So, as in minecraft spirit, the tributes can see what we are saying to cheer them on during the death-match. I think it would spice up the death-matches a little bit more. Vote on your opinions on this matter :)

Marre

Tribute
Reaction score
I think it is a great idea, i also wanted to know what the spectators are saying and it is not like you get so much help from spectators during the deathmatch. Good idea! :D

nobody1313

Tribute
Reaction score
I do agree, but only in the deathmatch. If it's during the game, the spectators will help the tributes.

JackRushton

Tribute
Reaction score
The amount people spam during the deathmatch is ridiculous. It would be distracting.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Indeed, this is not a good idea.
The spam will be ridiculous.
and spammers will go spam extra during the death match.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Indeed, this is not a good idea.
The spam will be ridiculous.
and spammers will go spam extra during the death match.
I know that some servers have a plugin or something that enables the users to only say something every 3-4 secs or so. Maybe this could help reduce any spam??

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
How many plugins do you want to get installed? >.>

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
look i dont know much about how the survival games system works other then the obvious stuff when you play the games. If it can't happen, it won't happen. I'm just trying to give a good idea thats all

thezeronumber

Tribute
Reaction score
It's not a bad idea, i don't think it needs to be shot down quite so abruptly. It is not like everyone knows exactly how these servers work and what is installed.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Do you have any idea how much spam that would be :eek:

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If its possible to work something out so that people can only say something after 3 or 4 secs, maybe that would reduce spam. If thats not possible, and i wouldn't know if it is or isn't, then lets forget this idea k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci