• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Spectators can see Players Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Often I fight someone, he gets me and I am like: "Wow, I nearly killed him" But to prove this, I really want a plugin that makes Spectators see the hearts of an Player. Idk if this is possible, but when it is, can someone show this to Chad or any other Person who can decide whats going on. Finally, sorry for my bad English if anything is wrong ;)

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Players who have dead teammates can abuse this if they are in a Skype call or on teamspeak3, etc.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Players who have dead teammates can abuse this if they are in a Skype call or on teamspeak3, etc.
But it does not matter if this person has full or not full hearts, the guys who are teaming over skype etc most of the time have iron armour and stuff and they would get them anyways. The People who have only 5 Hearts left are weak, if a Spectator tells his friend where he is he would die anyways. So I see Advantage for Teamers in that.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But if a player observes a player who is not healing, then they know that that player doesnt have food, and has a major disadvantage in any fight. Given the basic advantages this gives to players with teammates, this will not be implemented.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I all for people telling you where there are because games are taking to long on AU, two people will be at centre and one guy hiding on the borders of the map, it gets annoying.

James D.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This wasnt about that. Its about the health. If you know location and health, any fight could be very unfair.

Ravid0998

Spectator
Reaction score
I think this is a good idea, because the same happens to me. but, i agree that this could make battles with skype unfair, so lets change it. Instead of spectators being able to see HP, the player who just died will get a message saying "(name) had (x.x) hearts left when you died".

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Too much work for something thats not all that important. Based on how many hits you got you should know how much health they have left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci