• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Spectating Plugin (Not a Necessity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narwail

Spectator
Reaction score
I've noticed that while spectating another player, I get sidetracked by usual spinning pig or sheep, and stop to watch it carry out its daily routine, then having to slot through all the 23 other players to find the person I wanted to watch. So, (Since I have my own bukkit server), I've found a spectating plugin that allows you to watch any person in the server in first person mode, and not having to worry about following them. Although this would be optional, as some people would want to free roam. Anyway, it'd be a great addition to add this little plugin but, it's NOT A NECESSITY.

RenoAshford

Tribute
Reaction score
Their are a few commands you can do... Like /spec (tributes name) and you will spectate that person. You can also hold shift than click to teleport to the spawn.

Narwail

Spectator
Reaction score
Their are a few commands you can do... Like /spec (tributes name) and you will spectate that person. You can also hold shift than click to teleport to the spawn.
Does /spec (Tribute) allow you to see 1st person? If so I will delete this thread completely, however I knew about the cornucopia thing.

ninjaXpacman

Survivor
Reaction score
No, /spec (tribute) does not allow to see 1st person, only 3rd person I believe.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Yes, you can type /spec [username] and you will teleport to that person, but it just places you there and then you are spectating like normal.

At present there is not a first person spectating option.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I like the idea. I have used this plugin before, and it's a bit laggy (only to yourself, the person who is spectating someone) but I think it's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci