• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Spectate!

joshua1246

Spectator
Reaction score
I think that when you "Spectate" you should be able to chat to the tributes and they also should be able to see them also I personally suggest that you should everyone should be allowed to private chat someone even if your a spectator and you want to chat to a tribute privately.

I posted this thread because people should be able to chat spectator to tribute or tribute to spectator

Many Thanks Joshua1246 ;)

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Uhm... Nope, this won't be added. Specs would just tell Tributes where people are, which would make hiding etc. useless.

SullisaurusRex

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, no offense i just can't see them adding this. It would help players way too much and cause WAY too much confusion if players could see spectators as well

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It seems really unfair, to the other not really geared tributes and like the movie they don't tell you where people are, The Tributes are DEAD they died D= , but not the same as in a skype call, its not global to the whole chat.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci