• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Specified Servers....

Do you team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supernerd

Tribute
Reaction score
I think there should be 2 different kinds of servers, but with the same maps, One Server should have players that ONLY play by themselves and do not team, cause lets face it, it's always annoying to team with people to win sharing, etc. but its also annoying trying to declare by independence and trying to fight a team by yourself and losing, etc. I thought it'd just be nice if people could stand a better chance, and not be annoyed at those people who spam "IF YOU WANT TO JOIN ME, MEET AT THE FOUNTAIN" and if someone DOES TEAM, with somebody on an EVERY man for themself game. You could record them and show evidence instead of just filling up the inboxes of moderators and admins saying "XcavemanMAN teamed with Juicycake879! " And stuff like that, and the other server should be just for people who WANT to team, against other teams, which actually would sound like a cool Idea if you wanted to play with friends and have little 'rivalries' with other clans/teams, and playing by yourself really shouldn't matter on a team server, like c'mon, if you think about it, chances are very little that one person would win against a bunch of random teams...

Does anyone agree with me about my suggestion? If so, please like my post and maybe add in a comment or 2 for other suggestions about this. I know there's still some corners to 'trim' on this, but if we all think about it we could come up with something.

~Sincerely, Supernerd

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
no. Never going to even be considered. There is no way to stop teaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci