• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Spawn Killing

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerWieland

Tribute
Reaction score
I think they should put a 20 second grace period as most servers used to do. I know its not like the hunger games but I'd like to play "Survival Games" instead of "Whoever finds the stone sword wins". Anyway, What is the best strategy when it comes to spawn?

Last edited:
J

Jojo

As you have already said: that is hungergames. You don't have to go to corn.
But I see your point. Maybe try some Quarter Quell. It's nearly the same as sg, but it has a 1min graceperiod + the disasters from the catching fire movie. :)

Sadly underplayed, tho, bc it is not well known and has still a few bugs after mcgamer V2.

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think they should put a 20 second grace period as most servers used to do. I know its not like the hunger games but I'd like to play "Survival Games" instead of "Whoever finds the stone sword wins"
A 20 second grace period is what many servers use, but then SG is somewhat easier then. The beauty of it is to get to the Cornucopia (if you are) without getting killed. And again, it is SG.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci