• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Spam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decaf_bread

Spectator
Reaction score
This. Please this. Everytime I log onto any server, I see some idiot hot spamming long lines off spam, it really ruins the game for me and anyone else who's on at the time.

I was on another server that uses this same plugin, Imdeity.com. I know they modified it to be stricter then normal on what it considered spam, but it was set not to ban, only kick. The point I'm trying to make is that it's not set in stone how the punishment is set, you can modify it to where you see is fair

Cam4usc

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree with that it always jackes up my day and my game when im at the center i kill the spammers first then go rape the rest of them
And thanks for the likes

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree. There should be a way that someone gets kicked without there needing to be a moderator

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
This is being added into the plugin. Since most of our system is completely custom other plugins dont work with our system

Cam4usc

Spectator
Reaction score
ok so we are adding right? lol sorry im confused

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes we are making an in house one.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member