• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

South America servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

It_Erath

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, Im a player and a person who lives in South America and it's really annoying getting 200-300 of ping. This makes us (South America players) getting a huge disadvantage like if US players playing on the Hive or on EU servers. We cannot trade hits nor get double-hits. I think you take this into account and discuss on making or having a South America host if it isn't that big deal.

Regards,

Erath.

iJuke

Quantum
Reaction score
It depends if the host mc-sg is sponsored by or uses has a sevrer over in South america

Zimlar

Platinum
Reaction score
OMG give an award to this guy! This is the best thing MCSG could do to South America players, actually there isn't a south america PREMIUM server of Minecraft so far.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
This is something I've honestly been taking as a joke, but the more I think about it, the more that this is actually a (Not a big one) problem. In my past games on US servers, I've seen Spanish/Hispanic people speak as they do in South America (If they speak some type of Foreign language) in a US server.

Zimlar

Platinum
Reaction score
This is something I've honestly been taking as a joke, but the more I think about it, the more that this is actually a (Not a big one) problem. In my past games on US servers, I've seen Spanish/Hispanic people speak as they do in South America (If they speak some type of Foreign language) in a US server.
Really...

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
You said "If it's not a big deal.
It is actually a huge deal, it would take over a month of planning and work, possibly even more. At the moment, there are no plans for this to be implemented.
Thread locked, please feel free to PM me with any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci