• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

South America MCSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
I am here to say that some people like me live in other continents like south america and that I dont agree with doing servers for only continents that are most known, because maybe some people are from the continents that are most known like Europe, North america, and Asia but they moved to other continents like South America, Oceania etc... And that is annoying because on my opinion I am a really good player but some times I loose battles for a reason that shouldn't be happening and that is not being able to hit people, that is annoying because not beeing able to hit people can change the battle completely because if you go up to a guy that lives right next to the place that the server is hosted on and you are in a totally different continent you will have trouble killing him! And this is my explanation in why you guys should make a South America, Oceania MCSG

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
At the moment MCSG is considering of taking away a location so I don't know about adding one...

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Think about it:
Each and every server costs money.
Money is obtained through donations on MCSG. Chad wouldn't be able to pay for all of them out of his own funds, and donations are limited. Yes there's a lot of donations, but there's also extremely high server costs.

The servers have to be able to pay for themselves, and any upgrades they may need in the future.
Want to know why the servers are located in the most populated continents, such as EU, North America, and Asia? (AU has more players than AS, but is less populated.)
Because there's the most players there. EU and US have the largest player bases, Asia is the #1 most populated continent, Canada is gigantic, and Australia is far away from the other servers. (It was added before AS, and still has tons of players.)
However, AS may be removed - Not because there's a small amount of people there (There's tons), but rather because there isn't a lot of players there.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Oceania is technically AU in Sydney. League of Legends has an Oceania region, but it is hosted in Australia which is the same as MCSG.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok thanks for responding for my post
Thread locked due to necro post.

4. Do not grave-dig/necropost: Posting on old threads that serve no purpose is unnecessary and gives people unneeded alerts.

• If a thread has gone one month without any new posts, it is considered old and posting on it will be considered necroposting.
  • If the thread is still relevant and important, necroposting on it is allowed.
  • If the thread has a new update, necroposting on it is allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci