• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sort out problems with tryhards on donators.

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Near enough every Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom game i play im getting killed by a tryharding noob or a hacker this problem needs to be sorted out as /d command doesnt seem to be working as people know what the names look like please help with this.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Never happens to me, and I'm a VIP. Every person that kills you early is not necessarily tryharding...

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Never happens to me, and I'm a VIP. Every person that kills you early is not necessarily tryharding...
Well if i get followed from spawn through my chest route it seems to me that theyre tryharding. Rather than going for someone with really good gear they go for me in my leather armor...

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I do deal with tryharding for being very well known in the forums —who knew I was well-known in the forums...
If i don't disguise I can wait for 3 guys to target me from spawn. I'm sure MCSG can make the names shorter and not so 'distinguishable', but if the command works fine then its not happening.

That is because you get silent join and silent leave. Same when you disguise.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well if i get followed from spawn through my chest route it seems to me that theyre tryharding. Rather than going for someone with really good gear they go for me in my leather armor...
They might be going on the same route and they want to get rid of anyone taking their route.
I do deal with tryharding for being very well known in the forums —who knew I was well-known in the forums...
If i don't disguise I can wait for 3 guys to target me from spawn. I'm sure MCSG can make the names shorter and not so 'distinguishable', but if the command works fine then its not happening.

That is because you get silent join and silent leave. Same when you disguise.
I chat extremely often and rarely disguise. My presence is obvious in every game.

king_of_craft23

Tribute
Reaction score
That could be their route too. So it's probably not tryharding. Just that you need to get a better route to get better armor, or if they are completely tryharding YOU AND JUST YOU then kill them when you get a weapon! :D

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks for helpful replies, kinda just made this thread out of rage from getting killed off spawn 6 games in a row... :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci