• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sorry, I didn't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKZoro_San

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm just here to apologise for using the invisibility potion in Eye of Horus. My player name is Zoro_MC and I got kicked out. I didn't know it wasn't allowed but I do want to ask, are all potions not allowed then? Because there are some maps which have them. If they do, surely they can be removed?

Once again, sorry for using it, I didn't know. I don't know if I even need to make this post lol

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
Some maps have secret items hidden in them called OP items. They aren't allowed. Vida Cova has very OP items. Just make sure that if you find something that you think isn't supposed to be used, throw it in some fire to make the game fair for everyone!

Deformed

Experienced
Reaction score
Any item that can be obtained without the trial of a redstone puzzle, parkour, or difficult element is considered an 'illegal item', which is kickable or bannable, based on the moderator's discretion.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Don't worry about it. It's not a huge deal and it was just an accident. If you find potions or something crazy strong in a map, you probably will want to take pictures of where it is to notify staff members and use fire to remove the items.

Zimlar

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't panic! This isn't a reason to get you a ban.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't worry about it :). As others have said, any special item that is obtainable without the completion of a puzzle or other obstacle is called an OP item, and they are not allowed. Thread locked, feel free to PM me with any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci