• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Something to reduse lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

BottleGnomes

Tribute
Reaction score
Outside of the dome i think the maps should be edited so all those chunks are not there. Just delete them with world edit or something. You could also delete huge chunks under the maps that don't have parts of the map in them. This would not have players loading all those blocks and i think it would really reduse lag.

NeatNit

Tribute
Reaction score
You don't know how minecraft works - this won't make any difference.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes it will actually make a big difference. The less blocks there are on the map, the less you have to load, the less you will lag. For some people, it will reduce the lag. Others have super awesome gaming computers that don't lag at all.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually spectators are flying outside the dome causing the lag as it's generating more chunks. We are going to install a plugin to block you from traveling outside the dome once we take the servers down for a bit.

Nistune

Tribute
Reaction score
You guys have WG installed? Cant you put a no exit flag on it...actually that might interfere with the tp'ing in and out of the lobby :I Worth a test if you havent already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci