• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Something I would like to see implemented

Cale

Survivor
Reaction score
I would like to have names color coded when you hit tab in the lobby/ game just as they are in the hub!
This would be really helpful to players making it easier for people to see if their friends/ enemies are still alive.

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
I think this is a good idea, and I think it should be implemented into all the game modes such as creative, etc.

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
I believe the problem with this was that you need to include the color code in the persons name. Doing so would cause the end of the name to not fit in the box if the person has a long username. If my ign was sarchikani123456, add a color code and it my only show up as sarchikani12.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
I wondered why this was never implemented in the first place to be honest. Good idea!

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
They are able to do this, as this feature is already in the hub. They don't have it in the lobby though to prevent targeting. (see, not everyone knows how to use /list)

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
I guess that makes sense, but it would still be good to have it in creative xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci