• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Someone to move things along. *please read*

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud345

Spectator
Reaction score
People get board after waiting an hour. We need someone who can move things along. An something for the spectaters to watch.

Wait im talking about is a few things. *DONT LEAVE* Sponcers and an announcer.

With sponcer thier could be, say 5 for each 24 players.
They can give a tribute a LOW *im talking wood and bread* item. Like wooden sword, bow, bread,coal and maby even a fishing pole.
Maby later on people can earn points. By useing these sponcers can buy items to help thier tribute. Highest being a stone weapon or cake. *No golden apples*
And tributes can use them to but a *SMALL* boost to thier stats. Like "(atribute) (1.01-1.1)" Being the highest.
And sponcers can also be give 3 signs, to help point thier tribute in the right direction.

And last the announcer. Someone to really get things going.
The announcer will be the one with the powers of moving things along.
He will be able to control the rain. Spawn fires. *after one minute rain starts*. And maby even spawn a *FEW* mobs. Maby even flooding buildings.
He may spawn one * Stone - Cake* Item for every two tributes. And he has Two signs per- Tribute.
He can make one END day message. And every two days thier may be a banquit at the spawn. More special items to help the tributes. But it goes away when it reaches noon *when the sun is all the way up in the middle*.

So these are just some ideas that i had. Not to powerful but still gives the game some much needed spice.
Feel free to comment. Oh and this IS my first post!
Its good to be here and im having fun. I want everyone else to aswell.

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
I think we had the same concern, and at the same time posted a theead about it. Your idea, although cool, would require a RIDICULOUS amount of work for the developers to develop. A few of the ideas you had were already on the "no no" thread. I would rather see a lobby like place after death instead of a ridiculously challenging amount of commands and stuff to deal with.

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
Unless three people get stuck. Or a team of three trolls the spectators.

cloud345

Spectator
Reaction score
Thats my point. And i tryed to make it so it could be a bit better then the no no page. The sponcer dont have to happen but an announcer would be nice.

Some games last over 2 hours aswell. Maby a side game for us or an arina.

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
I understand the games take a while, but what you are proposing would be similar to the survival games that tons of youtubers did. (The first one, sponsored by machinima) and that is chaos. Too much would happen in too short a time.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Sponsors are a no no suggestion >.>
Sorry

Reaction score
Lots of good Idears there but it would take a horiffic amount of work from the developers. Thankfully they are adding a beting system for spectators to use that may make things a bit more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci