• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some suggestions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorecraft

Tribute
Reaction score
Here are some suggestions:

1:On map 1 block off the room where you drop items on pressure plates cuz the ones who get there first gets 1sets of iron armour and swords and then they just stand in the middle camping for the rest of the game.

2:the new arena. I think there should be a craftingtable there so you can craft stuff.
Also i dont like that specs spawn in a little room and can only watch the deathmatch from the sides I mean if you play on renderdistanse short you cant see the deathmatch.
ALSO:if you run and jumps to a gate and stands on the end of the block you can just stand there cuz the floor doesnt dissapear and if the other doesnt have a bow you win cuz he falls into the lava when the floor dissapear.

3:Shorten the time in lobby. I think that 5 mins is too long.

4:I think that you should be able to change what map you voted on.(if you want to play 2 but then you change your mind and want to play 3 and you already voted for 2)

5:Also if someone is tanding at the border for more than 10min he gets warned and then kicked.(there is alot who is tanding afk at the border just trying to get to deathmatch.

Thats about it. sry for bad english.

Also when will the servers update to 1.3?

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  1. No
  2. Yes
  3. No, people use the whole five minutes to ally, etc
  4. No
  5. If they stand on the border the whole time they probably don't have good items and can't kill you
Clank just posted that about half of the EU servers are now 1.3. Keep up

Gorecraft

Tribute
Reaction score
  1. If they stand on the border the whole time they probably don't have good items and can't kill you
Clank just posted that about half of the EU servers are now 1.3. Keep up
Thats what i mean they are just standing there and they wont move to main land so the one whos in spec who wants to play need to wait like 30-40mins til deatmatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci