• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some strange heppenings going down!

Brilliantos

Survivor
Reaction score
So I was just playing hopping from server to server to see what was best and then I found my good friend Plumtree. I immediatly found this strange as he told me he was going of to do some "Bussiness" so i decided to spectate him and as it happens he was just chilling on his podium with 6 others not moving slightly floating off the floor. I rang up Plum and he said he was not even on Minecraft so I got him to join the game and he was able to kill himself as a spectator. Now I find this all very weird becasue today i kept see a "T_Tommy" on like every server some kind of multi logging robot evil alien from outer space??!?!!? I dunno but HELP!

Edit: This all happend on EU 3

plumtree

Spectator
Reaction score
IT'S ALL TRUE!!!
I even joined then killed myself! I was a spectator but I couldn't teleport (or perhaps a player who could fly?) so I kept flying around myself and punching till I died (the one already in the game, not me).

plumtree

Spectator
Reaction score
I also changed my minecraft password just incase of some kind of evil multi-logging robot alien from outer space.:p

HeavenlyBlade

Tribute
Reaction score
ZOMG AN EVIL MULTI-LOGGING ROBOT ALIEN FROM OUTER SPACE, we must be cautious...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci