• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some problems.

Should there be a new leader board AND maps?

• Total voters

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Ok here are some problems with the maps/game:​
1. Basically Everyone knows where every chest is on map 4/ breeze island and NO other maps have been played so basically the only way to win in map 4 is to get airfield or sewer, and maybe 1 other place. And EVERYbody thats ever played map4 before a couple times will go to sewer or airfield if they're good.​
And breeze island, there are very few chests especially tier 2 so everyone knows were most chests are so if you get attacked and run around for like 2 min. almost all the chests will be taken and someone who got a stone sword from corn will possibly be decked and breeze island and map 4 get played​
EVERY FREAKEN TIME!
2. there is a MASS amount of lag especially on map 4.
I Suggest they come out with all new maps and new leaderboard so old players that dont play much will be taken off, and let young pvp'ers that just started show how amazing they are. And plus we need a new leaderboard to show who is the best not who was. They should make a leaderboard monthly, and all time. to show who WAS the best.​
Just some of my ideas, like if you agree.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. People will know all the chests, no matter what maps are played. There are way too many Teir 2's on SG4 though, so meh.
2. Buy better internet/fix your Minecraft? I have really, really bad internet, but my gameplay is fine :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci