• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some cool ideas

Should MCSG consider this?

• Yes! Good idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No bad idea

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

WillPlayzSG

Spectator
Reaction score
So I've been thinking about this idea tonight
I think this can make mcsg involve more strategic skill My idea was to make armor values different for example iron deals more fire damage and maybe gold has more fire protection so if your more of a defensive player you would wear the iron but if you were to be aggressive you can put some gold and some iron. This idea can really recognize themselves on how they play. Do you guys like this?

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thread Moved to the Feature Suggestions section. :)

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Very confusing, I think we should just have simple armor, I would never tell the aspects from each one to the next and I would get mixed up. That is just me though and you seem enthusiastic about this idea so try to pursue it!

WillPlayzSG

Spectator
Reaction score
Very confusing, I think we should just have simple armor, I would never tell the aspects from each one to the next and I would get mixed up. That is just me though and you seem enthusiastic about this idea so try to pursue it!
Thanks for the contraction critism it would in fact be very confusing after thinking about it.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They could be named something like "Gold Chestplate [Fire Protection]"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci