• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some cool ideas I had

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here are just some ideas/features I thought would be cool or at least fantasied cool

1. What if there were a few designated servers that had the SG Classic plugin implemented into all of the older MCSG Maps, AKA retired maps as well as just old maps,
SG Classic Switchup on Maps?

Example, on SG classic you can see how it was, but only on those 2 maps, I was around and playing at that time, but I'm trying to see what it would be like to play with that super old/sexy plugin on some of the older maps no the new ones though. Like Breeze Island, Yellowstone, SG Ancient Japan, etc.
New Donor Perk

2. Secondly as a new donor perk, what if each rank of donor got a cape, like a cape that was designated for MCSG, sure you wouldn't buy the donor just for the cape, but if you were in-game people could see that sexy in game rank if your diamond, you have a light blue cape with cool desgins designated to each rank of donor
Cornucopia Design
3. Thirdly, I know these are the Survival Games and not the Hunger Games but I was thinking that it would be cool if it had only had to be on a few servers, thats okay, but what if the Cornucopia was was built like teh ones in the actual movies/books themselves? I think that would be cool!

MORE WEAPONS IDEA

4 Fourthly, what if the devs created a plug-in or used a plugin like this --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIUOAj-JxW8 where we had much more weapons! Like a dagger, throwing knives, spears, scythes, and other awesome weapons

Gamemaker obstacles
Obstacles like used in the movies, if there were obstacles that happened like a famine, where everyone loses 5 bars of hunger. Or Spoiled food, where everyones food becomes rotten as in meats

Thanks for checking these ideas out comment below what you think and like this post if you like any of these ideas!!!

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The cape idea sounds cool, but I'm pretty sure capes have to be implemented in the client and a server can't give capes. I might be wrong.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Most of these ideas are pretty solid, but I just don't see some of them being implemented because the change in gameplay would be too immense.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Good ideas!!

I wish they would add them, but you know how difficult it is for things to be added!!!

Also, like Fusion said, it could completely change what MCSG is.

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
Although I like the idea of capes and have nothing against it, I feel it is justified to put this here

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
Too.. much.. coding..
I don't think any of these would be very hard to implement, besides the cape one (as in finding a way to make it appear on all clients w/out a custom client). The next hardest one in my opinion would be the weapons mod, but that isn't really anything besides running the server with that plugin and adding those items to chests.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
The weapons idea would be really confusing to others if they have never used to plugin before and it would be complicated to know which ones do more damage than others, it would just be confusing xD

The capes idea has some flaws, people would need to download a mod to see the capes I believe, also it could encourage targeting.

Kellett15

Tribute
Reaction score
i like all the ideas especially the weapons one and Obstacle one :)

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
The weapons thing you linked is clientside and would need the mod installed in order to work, and making other minecraft items to throwing knives or such weapons in a plugin could be done, but wouldn't look nearly as good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci