• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some chests tiered wrong after 1.7.2 update

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
On Avaricia the only chests that I've noticed re-tiered are the only bloody tier IIs outside the main city. Thanks for screwing me over whichever mods did re-tiering. -,-

There was a tier II in one of the houses and one accessed by vines. Now I have to go compete for the like 4 tier IIs right next to spawn and get murdered from behind. UGGH! Thanks for ruining my game experience. I donate nigh on $100 and get that as a result. Coatally worth the money....:/
So your Diamond donor was not worth it because they re-tiered your route on Avaricia... -.-

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Meh, I'll take part of that back and re-word it to: Pleased with the server overall but with a strong urge to find whichever mod retiered that map and punch him/her in the gut

I'm violent like that, but after three weeks of the end result I'm rather glad I paid for lifetime donor as it's more cost effective than repeated iron. :)

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Well, I already have a route on Avaricia, so i'll be alright..

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I think that staff nerfed it, as if it were a bug, it would interfere with all the servers, yet it doesn't affect CA servers.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
I think that staff nerfed it, as if it were a bug, it would interfere with all the servers, yet it doesn't affect CA servers.
Well the thread has been around for a month and none of the sr. staff have responded with confirmation. ; ; I cri everytime

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci