• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some additions that can be added in MCSG

Reaction score
Hey guys, TNTime12 is here and I wanted to bring n some ideas that we can add to the mcsg servers. I will start from the one that is the most important in my opinion and later to the other ones.
  • Showing your records while you are playing mcsg, what I mean is for example, it will show you how many kills you got in this round, how long you survived etc... In my opinion this helps you to keep track of your records in game and it will be a cool feature to have. If you don't want to see do can do /records off and if you want to check again you can do /records on. (of course it will also work if you use /stats on except of records.)
  • Next thing that I think you be nice, but not necessary is to see how many hearts did the guy had when he killed you, this was probably been suggested before but I want do see what you guys think. It can be like when you died, a message will appear saying for example "noobguy123 had 7 hearts when he killed you"
  • The last thing that I can come up with is having an actual weather in the map that you play on, for example in Teweran Survival Games 1 there could be a snow storm in the middle of the night, or at fortress pyke there could be rain etc...
  • Thank you guys for reading it ( if you didn't then here is a sad face D:) I would like to see what you guys think about these features and I will see you all late :3 Bai

Last edited:

MyNameIsPreben

Survivor
Reaction score
The hearts left is a great idea but i think you should typ something like /hearts noobguy123.And the wheater: rain laggs but it is a nice idea.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you mean a scoreboard thing at the side of the screen like the thing many servers have? Such as the fridge's Top Baccas? If so, Forairan has stated that the problem with that is the 16 character limit in the string, so for someone with a lot of points, it might not all fit, or for someone with some other long number. It might work, since everything in records would probably fit on a separate line, but I'm not completely sure.
If it's possible, I definitely think it would be nice to have.
2. It can't be a public message. That way, everyone will know how many hearts that person has and that can be a big gamechanger for if someone wants to kill someone. If something like this were to happen, the message should only go to the person that was killed saying "PlayerA killed you with 1.5 hearts remaining" or whatever it is. Nobody other than the person killed should get the message.
3. Definitely not. Weather is really laggy, which is why many people turn it off using optifine including myself. It's also just annoying to some people, also including myself. It may add for interesting gameplay, but it also ruins a lot of people's PvP in terms of lag and such things which can be really frustrating.

Also, the white text at the bottom of the thread is unreadable on mobile devices or on the SG background for the forums. In the future, please either make sure the text colour you are using would be visible on a white or dark background, or just use the default font colour.

Reaction score
Hey guys, TNTime12 is here and I wanted to bring n some ideas that we can add to the mcsg servers. I will start from the one that is the most important in my opinion and later to the other ones.
  • Showing your records while you are playing mcsg, what I mean is for example, it will show you how many kills you got in this round, how long you survived etc... In my opinion this helps you to keep track of your records in game and it will be a cool feature to have. If you don't want to see do can do /records off and if you want to check again you can do /records on. (of course it will also work if you use /stats on except of records.)
  • Next thing that I think you be nice, but not necessary is to see how many hearts did the guy had when he killed you, this was probably been suggested before but I want do see what you guys think. It can be like when you died, a message will appear saying for example "noobguy123 had 7 hearts when he killed you"
  • The last thing that I can come up with is having an actual weather in the map that you play on, for example in Teweran Survival Games 1 there could be a snow storm in the middle of the night, or at fortress pyke there could be rain etc...
  • Thank you guys for reading it ( if you didn't then here is a sad face D:) I would like to see what you guys think about these features and I will see you all late :3 Bai
So I can read it :p

EDIT: Very interesting, I like!

Reaction score
Yeah, I think the nightly weather can be a great asset to the games, improving the experience by improving the mood to match the map's. A nightly phenomena could be a way of tracking time, and it adds a slight challenge just how it would in a real Hunger Game.

jackaboy

Tribute
Reaction score
I like the hearts idea and if the stats thing worked it would be quite cool but I agree with Half and Preben the weather is too laggy.

Good suggestions though :)

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
I like the idea of having records at the side, that would be nice to have.
The hearts idea would just be a cool little thing to have, maybe it could also help if you think someone is hacking, and you want to find out how much damage you did. For example if you just had a fight and you were both full iron diamond sword, and it was close (they got 1 more hit than you or something) you can use the command to make sure they are low and therefor not hacking?? :3
No ty weather, like people said its laggy :(

JoeyJoeyJoe

Tribute
Reaction score
Showing your records while you are playing mcsg, what I mean is for example, it will show you how many kills you got in this round, how long you survived etc... In my opinion this helps you to keep track of your records in game and it will be a cool feature to have. If you don't want to see do can do /records off and if you want to check again you can do /records on. (of course it will also work if you use /stats on except of records.)
That seems like an awesome idea...
They could enable the option to enable the scoreboard on the right that has your wins, kills, kills that game ect

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
The second one, you mean like the message that appear when the game ends on the Hive ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci