• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solar Nether/Hell - A Nether Variation of Solar Frost

Would you like to see "Solar Nether" on the server?

• Total voters

hammadiby

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi everybody! I hope you're all having a great day. Today I decided to showcase a brand new map I have been working on for the past week; the map is called Solar Nether/Hell, it is a variation of Solar Frost, basically it is what Solar Frost would look like if it was in the Nether. It is a revamped version of one of the most popular maps in the MCSG server sets. We have added a few secrets and redstone traps along with some monuments and landmarks. We have also taken out some unnecessary landmarks and areas. It is the perfect map for a quick 5-10 min match and it is completely made out of materials found in the nether such as lava, nether rack, mushrooms, nether quartz ore, nether brick, nether brick fence, along with many other materials and blocks. A lot of changes have been made from the original map Solar Frost such as the following:
-Added another enchantment table
-Added a few chests/secrets
-Revamped the spawn completely
-Changed ALL the building blocks/materials
-Did not change the chest locations so the chest routes would be the same
-All chest routes are equal and none are OP
Built By: ItsHammadiby

Screenshots

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/3zphx9xh86rjhdh,3pwty4d8eey4eez,wh4f15osl5gox57,ygglg4t4gqu22mt,3iuxcy8nzq9282q,m2vi2bs9k3dhyut,ejwfoy554o4hckc,uqt5d2jv2vt1a17,ec5dfst3xifg38x,qvae62ni6mgde65,6tbh5at45z23ani/shared

Download Link

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hd83p3qhpqhzst2/Solar_Nether.zip

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I am working on a new, original map at the moment, apart from you disliking map remakes what did you think of this map? Thanks for the feedback! :)
I basically think it is just another solar frost :\ Not too impressive, sorry.

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
Voted no, sorry I just don't like re-makes.

hammadiby

Tribute
Reaction score
I basically think it is just another solar frost :\ Not too impressive, sorry.
Thank you for you're feedback, I just thought that with all the remakes on the MCSG servers, a Nether variation of Solar Frost had to be done.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci