• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Slenderman meets the Hunger Games.

doomer46

Spectator
Reaction score
Okay, I have been thinking with the rise of interests in horror, and in general Slender man, it would be a great idea to add him into the mix. I don't mean just plop him down into the mix just like that. I mean to feed Slenders horror response. In the map you take out diamond equipment so no one could kill him. You make him spawn all over the place, give him an attention span of 15 seconds(Basically he gives retreats if they outlast him) and you can add this quote, "You can't hope to kill Slenderman you can only hope to out run him." would be epic. There are some finer points that will have to be worked out like making food rare so we lose the ability to run and better heal. I think it would be a great thing to meet the rising interest in this figure while keeping the last man everyone for themselves rule. What do you think about my idea?

doomer46

Spectator
Reaction score
Really? I thought it was a great idea. Would really inspire a horror setting.

tcg2323

Survivor
Reaction score
It would annoy the players. That's what I think atleast.

doomer46

Spectator
Reaction score
Makes sense. That is why I suggested a map because then its not something your forced to play necessarily. You get to vote on the map. However, I see your point.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
No.

It ruins the feel of 24 players fighting to the death. Everyone would run away from the Slenderman, and it wouldn't make sense to put him in the Survival Games anyways. If it was a separate server plugin, it might be kind of cool. But in MCSG, no. It wouldn't make sense.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I am sure alot of people would love to have a gamemode like this, but these servers are based of Hunger Games. Find a developer and make a plugin out of this, your idea seems well planned.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci