• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skybattle MCSG Gamemode

How's this idea? :D

• Total voters

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
SKYBATTLE
Skybattle is a mini-game in which there are two teams, red and blue. They spawn on their own floating island and gather resources, construct defenses for their castle, and get armour and weapons by trading their ores with the villagers. After 30 minutes, the "middle" opens up and both teams rush to get the loot. Then it's the first team either kill all their enemies or sneak around the enemy base and stand on the other teams pressure plate for 35 seconds wins! (It is a tie of all members of both teams die!)​

Info
The original design was created by minecraftpg5 in 2012 (before TheWalls was created) but since he hasn't done anything with it, I thought it would be a great game for the McGamer Network. There would be a lobby where you can choose the map you play on, similar to MCSG's voting system. I have created two maps in addition to the main Skybattle Map by Pg5.
(Additions like a shop and custom mobs have been added by myself.)​

Screenshots:
defend.jpg

Travel.jpg

shoot.jpg

blow up.jpg

stand.jpg

gold.jpg

Note: I tried to have this plugin developed on the Bukkit forums with no luck. Then I tried making it myself and failed miserably. I hope McGamer can take this super fun game and put it to good use. :)

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Might be fun I guess. The real issue here is whether or not they want to spend time implementing this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci