• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

sky islands

phersaphonax

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello all its me again and i'm here with a new project that my brother,sister and i have created together the map is sky islands and it contains the following. and we had built it on my brothers computer so its in his name. we had done so much on this before my previous upload and i remember this map today so we went on and it took us about 10 minutes to finish it up then we uploaded. but over all it took us a total together 2 months. enjoy ;)
Diffrent islands:
+Desert island
+Nether island
+Plains island
+Hills/forest island

on the islands:
+Abandoned village
+Houses
200+ chests
+Caves
+Towers
+Nether village
+Oasis in desert
+bone pile
+bridge
+a custom made deathmatch arena
+many many underground bases/hideouts
Credits:
freaksyrgys (brother designer)
Sharzi888 (sister ideas)
jessejaxon (me builder)

here are a few snapshots:
Front-side_5758120.jpg
2nd-island-at-day_5756092.jpg
2nd-island-from-side_5757905.jpg
above_5755991.jpg
desert_5757834.jpg
spawn_5755922.jpg
main-island_5757887.jpg
outside-nether_5757909.jpg
under-everything_5757895.jpg

i hope you add this map thx
link to my other post:http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-treasure-ruins.49190/#post-520329
link to download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6gxpb76ymdgpyck/Skyisland_hungergames_freaksyrgys.rar

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
The images don't show any detail, just the main layout and terraforming. Also it needs more landmarks and significant structures to make it a more interesting map otherwise its bland and not very enjoyable to play. On the plus side I do like the idea and with some work it come turn into a pretty decent map. :)

phersaphonax

Spectator
Reaction score
The images don't show any detail, just the main layout and terraforming. Also it needs more landmarks and significant structures to make it a more interesting map otherwise its bland and not very enjoyable to play. On the plus side I do like the idea and with some work it come turn into a pretty decent map. :)
on the islands:
+Abandoned village
+Houses
200+ chests
+Caves
+Towers
+Nether village
+Oasis in desert
+bone pile
+bridge

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
on the islands:
+Abandoned village
+Houses
200+ chests
+Caves
+Towers
+Nether village
+Oasis in desert
+bone pile
+bridge

Well if all these things are in the map maybe show them in your screen shots so people do not get the same impression I did.

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
You got the terraforming down, that's for sure, all you really need to do is to add a few landmarks to make each island stand out, aside from the different biomes. It could look a little more 'active' on the outside.

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
I think it has amazing terraforming! I just dont like the way you transfer to each island.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
personally I think you should reposition the islands so the map looks a bit more cohesive and I am abit worried about the very spindly bridges between the islands, could lead to bad gameplay

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci