• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Silent join question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

feelzzHD|Nikola

Platinum
Reaction score
Will be there for diamond rank's silent join?

Because for platinums and quantums are. And they are lifetime ranks, and since diamond is too i've been questing myself xD

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As of now, nothing has been released about it and it is neither confirmed nor denied. Keep an eye out in the news section for more info as it becomes available :)

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
As of now, nothing has been released about it and it is neither confirmed nor denied. Keep an eye out in the news section for more info as it becomes available :)
^^^

In addition, I already answered your question on this thread, so please refrain from creating multiple ones as it only spams the forums and it only gives us double the amount of work.

Quoted from the Rules:

3. Do not replicate or repost a thread: It is very irritating having to respond with the same response to multiple threads about the same thing.
  • Please use the search function to see if a topic have already been posted before you post a thread. Previous threads might have already answered/responded to the thread you plan on posting.
  • If a previous thread has been locked or deleted for a reason, do not bring it back up. If you are curious about why a thread was locked or deleted, ask a moderator.
QA;TL. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact a member of staff by sending them a PM! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci