• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Signiture Issues-Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually, since you are quite new to the forums, it means you haven't posted many messages yet. Before you get given the permission to update your signature, you will have to post at least 25 relevant posts or messages, so they don't think of you as a spam bot or something like that. Just remember, don't go around the forums saying random things, but you'll get there eventually! Good luck! :)

Nikocheeko

Diamond
Reaction score
Actually, since you are quite new to the forums, it means you haven't posted many messages yet. Before you get given the permission to update your signature, you will have to post at least 25 relevant posts or messages, so they don't think of you as a spam bot or something like that. Just remember, don't go around the forums saying random things, but you'll get there eventually! Good luck! :)
Man! Thanks for the input, i thought i was doing something wrong! Also, im not sure if i'm allowed to do this, but on another website that has the same web thingy the forum mods could lock threads. Not sure about here though, but its worth a shot! kezzer1995 problem is resolved? Does it get locked?

CPSparklez

Platinum
Reaction score
Im Not Sure you might need to contact a staff member... Have you tried logging out and in? Hope You Fix it :D

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
+1
Just to expound a small bit upon this post, in case anyone else refers to this thread.
Your total post count needs to hit 30 before you can perform certain actions like updating your signature. You currently have 5 posts, so you need 25 more.
This is XenForo/MCSG's regular protection method against having spambots use large signatures or put many links in their signatures. It has nothing to do with you in particular, so don't fret about it :)

Man! Thanks for the input, i thought i was doing something wrong! Also, im not sure if i'm allowed to do this, but on another website that has the same web thingy the forum mods could lock threads. Not sure about here though, but its worth a shot! kezzer1995 problem is resolved? Does it get locked?
Yep, you can also use the Report button in order to report "QA;TL" for "Question Answered, Thread Lock". :)

Last edited:

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yep, I guess the situation is resolved, have a nice day, Nikocheeko, we wish you luck on getting 30 posts! :)

StarWilly12

Diamond
Reaction score
+1
Just to expound a small bit upon this post, in case anyone else refers to this thread.
Your total post count needs to hit 30 before you can perform certain actions like updating your signature. You currently have 5 posts, so you need 25 more.
This is XenForo/MCSG's regular protection method against having spambots use large signatures or put many links in their signatures. It has nothing to do with you in particular, so don't fret about it :)

Yep, you can also use the Report button in order to report "QA;TL" for "Question Answered, Thread Lock". :)
QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci