• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Signature!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROxNIGGLES_25

Platinum
Reaction score
I dont quite understand how to put screenshots in my signature... Can someone help me out?

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
Well the easiest way is to go to imgur.com and upload your photo there. Then under your name in the top right of the website, you should see signature, click it and you should see a text box. Find the icon that says image, it should be next to media and the smiley face. Paste the image link from imgur. The easiest way to get the image link is to click on the photo on imgur and it will open up in a window on your browser. Copy the url, make sure it ends in .png or .jpg. Paste the url into the box that pops up when you click images.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Of course!

First of all you want to upload your images to either Imgur or Tinypic. Imgur is easy to use and the most popular one as you don't need to make an account to upload your images. I usually use this one when I want to upload a screenshot or when I want to share a picture in a status update. Tinypic is the one I use when my images are too big. After you have uploaded one to tinypic, you can change the size of your image which is very helpful, especially for your signature if you want to keep it organized and clean. After you have uploaded them to either of these websites, you will have to copy the BB Code or the IMG code to use it later on (the one where you can see [ IMG ] ... [ /IMG ] in the URL). If you have problems uploading them or changing the site, send me a PM.

Once you have copied the URL, you can insert it in your signature by clicking on either the "Link" or "Image" button. Then click on "insert" and you should be able to see that link in green. Now you want to go to "More Options" in the bottom right corner and click "Preview" to see if it works. It it works, good job! Click on "Save changes" and your signature is ready. If you still encounter problems regarding your signature or receive any errors, send me a PM.

I hope this helped. :)

EDIT: Yes I saw that it had been answered already, blame it on my fingers typing too slow.

Last edited:

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Of course!

First of all you want to upload your images to either Imgur or Tinypic. Imgur is easy to use and the most popular one as you don't need to make an account to upload your images. I usually use this one when I want to upload a screenshot or when I want to share a picture in a status update. Tinypic is the one I use when my images are too big. After you have uploaded one to tinypic, you can change the size of your image which is very helpful, especially for your signature if you want to keep it organized and clean. After you have uploaded them to either of these websites, you will have to copy the BB Code or the IMG code to use it later on (the one where you can see [ IMG ] ... [ /IMG ] in the URL). If you have problems uploading them or changing the site, send me a PM.

Once you have copied the URL, you can insert it in your signature by clicking on either the "Link" or "Image" button. Then click on "insert" and you should be able to see that link in green. Now you want to go to "More Options" in the bottom right corner and click "Preview" to see if it works. It it works, good job! Click on "Save changes" and your signature is ready. If you still encounter problems regarding your signature or receive any errors, send me a PM.

I hope this helped. :)

EDIT: Yes I saw that it had been answered already, blame it on my fingers typing too slow.
QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci