• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Siege - New Map by Team Moonlight

iPodWolf12

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello everyone! We just finished creating our second survival games map. We made a kingdom that we created over the course of three weeks! The map has open fields and small pathways for different styles of pvp. We really tried or hardest to give you guys the best sg map yet. Some landmarks are: Castle, Farm, Forests, A Mountain, Giant walls, Village, Market, The Ocean, and a boat. We hope you guys all enjoy!

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/gdenf#0

Dome: 175 radius

Helpers: im_boss129, GizmoTheCat1999, iPodWolf12, Z_Smith32, i_like_pie1234. DoubleA520

I have the download link if anyone would like it, please contact me on skype for the link: reeselee712

Thank you!

Last edited:

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks very nice! My only concern is the lack of variation in the swamp area.

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
It looks nice, but you should add some more terraforming, adding in some hills and depths really smooth out a map :D

Reaction score
Add a little variation to the swamp area. Also, give the map some more detail and depth, put some more hills, clean up the terraforming a little bit.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
The buildings look great. The terraforming ruins it though. Sorry.

L

Lululioness

As SuperxAndrew said, the buildings are fantastic but the terraforming needs to be better. Add more variation with hills, trees, cliffs and holes.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks decent. Terraforming isn't very good. Also, please expand it to, say, 225+ radius.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think this is a perfect small MCSG Map for the servers. Hope this gets accepted because I would definitely want to play it!

CaptainPhoenix30

Spectator
Reaction score
The Cornucopia looks great, and the buildings look quite original, but I think more terraforming and mountains will make it look even batter, and make it have a better chance of getting accepted. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci