• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shrink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archfight

Spectator
Reaction score
Im not sure if this has been suggested before or if it works but it would be cool that if the game goes over 45 min the map diameter would shrink at a steady pace so everyone is forced to come closer to each other. This would do so there is more action in the game and everyone doesn't have to wait until the death match starts to get the fighting :)

I think this might be hard to program but it would be really cool :)

BR
Arch ;D

Writr

Tribute
Reaction score
It would be nearly impossible to program something like that.

In essence, it would mean deleting the glass barrier for a moment and replacing with a new glass dome with a new radius. The amount of lag that would be caused in this would render most people's computers totally useless for that brief amount of time.

As neat as it would be, it simply can't work because of the amount of coding and amount of lag it would require/produce.

Archfight

Spectator
Reaction score
Thats what i thought. But thanks for confirming that for me :)
I guess it would be the same if fire spread from outside in, too much lag.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Yea fire would definitely cause a lot of lag too. Probably not quite as much because its not as many blocks changing, but still game breaking lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci