• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shoutouts for getting wins/points ect.

Sammoko

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello,
So recently, 2 hours ago, I got my 10th win and you know the usual routine happened you know the fireworks came up and it said "Sammoko from district _ as won!" or whatever is said. So I was thinking to myself that it would be a nice feature for it to say something like this:

"Sammoko from district _ as won his 10th game!
"Sammoko from district _ as won! and has got 1000 points!"
"Sammoko from district _ as won! and won his 1st game!"

Just thought it would be quite a cool little feature so it could bring people closer together as then other players would be encouraged to say something like " Well done Sammoko you got your first win!"

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Nice idea, should name the win you got though.

So for me.

Darkrai202 from District _ has got his 283rd win!

Can't wait till someone gets 2000 and breaks the system...

I wonder if anyone got that joke. C:

TomoHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't really see the point if this. You say it would encourage players to congratulate the player who won it could also encourage people to maybe bully or tease the said player because he/she has no life act

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
I like it.
Don't really see the point if this. You say it would encourage players to congratulate the player who won it could also encourage people to maybe bully or tease the said player because he/she has no life act
I don't see this alot but I do know a way to counter it. Take a screenshot :/.

Iced94

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the idea, it is a simple yet nice touch and I think it would be a nice little addition.

With the bullying, it is text just ignore it or report it, you should never take offence from text as it is such an easy thing to ignore, and it is over something that is probably not very offensive to most people, something as small as you have no life has no direct damage to sensitive thoughts and thus can easily be ignored completely or you can just go along with it :) Trying to react in a way that shows weakness or retaliation is what the person will be after, I mean this is a harmless little message every one has to start somewhere for the noobs and people will have played for a long time, thus they will have high points/wins.

Sammoko

Survivor
Reaction score
So much positive! Could we perhaps get an opinion of a mod?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci