• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should UHC Essentials and Gamma be allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoePNG

Platinum
Reaction score
"'Why UHC Essentials not allowed?' Many people in my thread have said. Well, is it the Gamma, or something else. As a mod said in the thread, 'Several features of the mod provide unfair advantages.' How so? Is it the armor hud? We can easily see that without mods. Or is it the Cords/Biome/FPS/Entities? No. It is not, they do nothing wrong. As for the gamma, how is that an 'unfair advantage'? Well, I see nothing wrong with Gamma, nor UHC Essentials itself. I do have to say one thing, I will be making a thread with this same exact thing written up on it. I am not done though. Although Gamma does increase your lighting, it does nothing harmful. Now, why was Gamma even banned? Well, as for that, I have to say, It is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. What are those sever features they said were unfair? I found nothing lethal or advantageous in the mod. Now, I am officially done with this post. #'Unfair"Mod!'"
VOTE
These are the exact words I sent to a mod on this discussion.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
No. Chests in dark areas are not meant to be seen.
This is pretty much the same as a light chest ESP.

JoePNG

Platinum
Reaction score
Never thought of that, though it still isn't unfair.. ANYONE can use gamma.

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Hey there!

Thank you for sharing your opinions on these mods/alterations. However, these will not be allowed for the following reason(s):

UHC Essentials

• Shows the number of Arrows in your inventory.
    • Unfair advantage because it gives you an extra hot-bar slot to use for FnS or other PvP tactics.
  • Compass can lead you to certain areas.
    • Others do not have that said compass which deems it an unfair advantage.
Increased Gamma [Not Default/"Factory New"]
  • Makes dark areas look like they are completely lit up.
    • Unfair because other users are unable to see as clearly in the dark areas as others.
      • Think of it as someone having night vision goggles in a cave and you not having them and they are chasing you whilst you are trying to find your way out.
  • Easier for you to pick out chests or other secret areas in certain areas.

If you believe that these mods/alterations should be allowed, feel free to contact a Sr. Staff member via a forum message or through teamspeak.

If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns, do not hesitate to send me a message here on the forums and I will help you out in the best of my ability.

Have a great night!

NagolGames

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci