• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should I use the Sacrificial Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi,
I was just wondering if Gravey4rd's sacrificial fire tactic should be used.

If you don't know, you take no knockback while standing in fire (try it). The problem is that I don't know whether the mods know that it is in vanilla Minecraft or not. If I used it, someone would think I'm hacking and record it, and if the mods thought I was hacking as well, I would get a week ban for trying a tactic!

I don't plan to use the skill often, but it'd be nice to know if I should purposefully avoid it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
There was a dispute a long time ago where people kept asking if it's allowed to do a glitch where you would put fire in chests/glowstone etc. It ended up being that you can use it, as you don't use any mods and it was just a glitch on the plugin that MCSG uses. Same with this, I guess it's allowed to do it. If it was bannable, pretty much every guy that went up in someone else's fire would get banned, as it would give them that advantage of taking no knockback, even if they didn't know that. So yeah, it's allowed.

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
Harris|DareDevilMan1 is right. I see no reason why not. However, I would be very careful because it will often be mistaken for no knock-back and the results can quite possibly turn out bad for you. I would stay away from doing it purposefully.
QA;TL
If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci