• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should I Apply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingPastry

Spectator
Reaction score
I planned on applying for a Moderator position, but it said that you were only accepting applications from people fifteen and higher. I'm only fourteen, and I wanted to know if you could maybe make an exception. I just wouldn't want to apply when there's no chance of becoming a Moderator. Thank you.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
There is a chance. I'm not sure exactly where you do this, but I think you can email the servers and ask for an age exception. They choose very few people for this and you have to be very well known and they must think you are a worthy applicant to be chosen. Good luck with trying to get mod. I hope you succeed.

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
Hello FlyingPastry,

It's possible to obtain an age exception. The process is outlined somewhere on our forums. Part of the process of applying for an age exception is having the ability to locate it without assistance from Staff or other members, as this demonstrates that you're able to navigate our forums with ease. I cannot give you a link or give you details of the forum its located in; I can only assure you that there's a detailed list of instructions on one of the threads on these forums. Best of luck with your application.

This thread's been locked. If you have any further comments, questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to personal message myself or another staff member! I hope to play a game or two with you in the future! Enjoy your time on MCGamer! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci