• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should add more items to the coffers.

loki199929

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello, I just would like to leave a list of the things that should be able to add and remove to the coffers of the servers. [ITEMS] Should

add:
EnderPearls
Swords [GOLD,IRON,DIAMOND]
Axs [IRON,GOLD,]
Arrows [x16] [x25] [x35] etc
[pork cooked] should

remove:
raw chicken [SERVES NO PURPOSE, AND IT poisons]...

If you'd like to draw/added another thing to put in the comments and I'll add, thank you.

IF YOU ALREADY HOMECOMING|HE|SHE MADE ANOTHER POST saying this.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This should go in Feature Suggestions, mod move please.

They are chests, not coffers, and I'm just pointing that out because it could confuse lots of people like it confused me at first.

I don't think any of those things should happen.
We have enough swords, gold swords are useless and the other swords are too OP. Maybe Iron Sword in tier 3 chests, but not more than that.
We don't need more axes. Axes are more used as last resort weapons because you can't block with them and swords honestly just look better (unless you're using a texture pack that makes axes look better).
We already have too many arrows. 5 per group is far too many and makes it too easy to shoot people to death where it should be a lot harder to get.
Cooked Pork is already in Tier 2 chests if that's what you mean.

Raw Chicken is still a decent food if you are desperate for food and it doesn't always poison you. It can save lives on occasion!

loki199929

Tribute
Reaction score
This should go in Feature Suggestions, mod move please.

They are chests, not coffers, and I'm just pointing that out because it could confuse lots of people like it confused me at first.

I don't think any of those things should happen.
We have enough swords, gold swords are useless and the other swords are too OP. Maybe Iron Sword in tier 3 chests, but not more than that.
We don't need more axes. Axes are more used as last resort weapons because you can't block with them and swords honestly just look better (unless you're using a texture pack that makes axes look better).
We already have too many arrows. 5 per group is far too many and makes it too easy to shoot people to death where it should be a lot harder to get.
Cooked Pork is already in Tier 2 chests if that's what you mean.

Raw Chicken is still a decent food if you are desperate for food and it doesn't always poison you. It can save lives on occasion!

okey: c thx.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
add:
EnderPearls
Swords [GOLD,IRON,DIAMOND]
Axs [IRON,GOLD,]
Arrows [x16] [x25] [x35] etc
[pork cooked] should
Ender pearls: Too OP, if anything they would be in a tier 3 chest (though likely not even in those).
Swords: Iron swords will spawn in tier 3s, diamond swords are way too OP though.
Arrows: We have too many arrows as is - if anything, it'll be reduced from 5.

loki199929

Tribute
Reaction score
Ender pearls: Too OP, if anything they would be in a tier 3 chest (though likely not even in those).
Swords: Iron swords will spawn in tier 3s, diamond swords are way too OP though.
Arrows: We have too many arrows as is - if anything, it'll be reduced from 5.
C: Thanks, it was only a suggestion, it was not well informed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci